Terms & Conditions
10k Competition (Ultimate Angel's Day Out):
We encourage entrants of this competition to be mindful of fake social media or email accounts impersonating AMBR designs. The only email address or Instagram account that will contact you in relation to this competition are firstname.lastname@example.org and @ambr.designs.
The Promoter is AMBR Designs (ABN: 436471154, Address: 6/4 Torca Terrace, Mornington, 3931)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
- Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is an Australian resident except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to Enter
- The competition commences on Feb 23rd 2023 and concludes on March 5th 2023 at 11:59pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by doing one or more of the following:
- Sign up to the AMBR Newsletter
- Follow @ambr.designs and @allthefeels on Instagram.
- Share your competition link on your social media platforms.
- Tag your bestie in the relevant Instagram competition post.
- Join our AMBR Angels FB Group
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple Instagram accounts.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- The winners must be available for the shoot-day on March 17th 2023. They must be able to get to Lumi Studios (79F Lexton Rd, Box Hill North VIC, 3129) by 11am and be available until the shoot concludes at approx 6pm on March 17th. If the winner/s are unable to meet these conditions, their prize will be forfeited and that winner will be redrawn.
- The promoter is not responsible for any costs outside of the stated prize that relate to the winner participating in the day including: transport, travel or other preparation costs.
- Additional photo edits may be purchased separately to the competition prize, and will be charged by All the Feels.
- The winners acknowledge that the promoter owns all final photos from the event and reserves the right to publish these as promotional material, advertising, and website content indefinitely.
Number of Entries Permitted
Draw and Notification of Winners
- Four (4) valid entries submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be drawn and selected at random at 9am on March 6th 2023 at AMBR Designs head office in Melbourne.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and a person of their choice (their bestie).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- In the event that the winner is not able to be contacted, The Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the winner 3 business days, at which point the Promoter will perform a redraw to source another winner.
- In the event where the selected winner/s are unable to attend the shoot day on March 17th 2023 at Lumi Studios in Box Hill, the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to redraw that winner’s place.
Prize On Offer
Four (4) winners drawn will each receive a prize containing the following:
• 2 x Makeup session valued at $300 (for winner in their nominated bestie)
• 2x Pro posing workshop valued at $200 (for winner in their nominated bestie)
• Access to all of the photography/video for the day to share on your social, in your modeling portfolio, or wherever you’d like it! Valued $700 (for winner in their nominated bestie)
• 2x edited images from All the Feels $250 (for winner and their nominated bestie)
• 4x AMBR outfits to take home Valued at $600 (for winner in their nominated bestie)
• Any video content created by Dance Flicks Valued at $350 (for winner in their nominated bestie)
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or other experienced by the winner while undertaking activities or travel related to this competition and prize.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for costs incurred whilst undertaking activities related to this competition.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a game.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. A prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Use of Personal Information
- The prize recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta, Twitter, Tik Tok or any other Social Network.